Process Engineer (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
Your contribution to something big:
- Define the process parameters and take care of the machines for: welding and crimping;
- Lead plant function as IPN responsible for KS (China, Thailand)
- Responsible for running the processes in the described parameters and continuously improving the processes;
- Document and maintain a history of these tests;
- Responsible for preparing the necessary documentation / obtaining the approval of the processes;
- Responsible for the correct application of the applicable legal rules, Bosch norms and safety and safety criteria when intervening and / or defining processes.
- Standard lead plant implementation with reference to assembling and testing processes;
- Defines, prioritizes and improves on the requirements of the production department, taking into account the applicable laws and Bosch and Quality Delivery and Cost;
- Defines, prioritizes and improves on the basis of analysis from the analysis team or audits from the client;
- Maintain permanent contact with suppliers for possible process improvements;
- Proposes improvements to production processes / lines in accordance with policy deployments or directly from the top
What distinguishes you:
- Advanced English (German and other language skills are an advantage)
- Willingness to travel (to China, Germany, Thailand and also 2-5 months trip in Germany for relocation project)
- Ability to rapidly understand, analyze and find solutions to complex problems and present these
- Welding experience as process engineer (between 2-5 years)
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Standardization of process and documents
- Independent and self-responsible way of working
Your future job location offers you:
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team