- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Define the process parameters and take care of the machines for: welding and crimping;
- Lead plant function as IPN responsible for KS (China, Thailand)
- Responsible for running the processes in the described parameters and continuously improving the processes;
- Document and maintain a history of these tests;
- Responsible for preparing the necessary documentation / obtaining the approval of the processes;
- Responsible for the correct application of the applicable legal rules, Bosch norms and safety and safety criteria when intervening and / or defining processes.
- Standard lead plant implementation with reference to assembling and testing processes;
- Defines, prioritizes and improves on the requirements of the production department, taking into account the applicable laws and Bosch and Quality Delivery and Cost;
- Defines, prioritizes and improves on the basis of analysis from the analysis team or audits from the client;
- Maintain permanent contact with suppliers for possible process improvements;
- Proposes improvements to production processes / lines in accordance with policy deployments or directly from the top
What distinguishes you:
- Advanced English (German and other language skills are an advantage)
- Willingness to travel (to China, Germany, Thailand and also 2-5 months trip in Germany for relocation project)
- Ability to rapidly understand, analyze and find solutions to complex problems and present these
- Welding experience as process engineer (between 2-5 years)
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Standardization of process and documents
- Independent and self-responsible way of working
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;