- Aurel Vlaicu, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Carry out production tasks taking into account the revisions and use of workforce and equipment effectively to ensure that production meets the required standards and quality standards for all products
- Maintain high level and improve line quality. Improve or eliminate certain processes
- Contribute to productivity gains through rational planning of orders
- Checking material orders and requesting delivery overlays if necessary
- Follow actions and improvement processes
- Ensure business continuity on production lines by launching orders and availability of materials
- Manage the correct use of stocks of raw materials and materials
- Engage in solving complaints and problems with internal defects
- Collaborates with client-planner.
- Establish with those of quality, FMEA and control plan.
- Preoccupation with the elaboration of documentary material
- To pursue and respond to the fulfillment of the duties of each employee under his / her subordination, as well as to the observance of the rules for the use of raw materials, materials and energy
- Engage directly in the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) project to lead the TPM activity in its industry
What distinguishes you:
- Finished technical profession or technical studies
- Teamwork and responsibility
- High degree of independence
- Ability to convince and strong goal orientation and assertiveness
- High rated skills in communication
- Self-dependent, quality and target focused working skills
- Team player and flexibility with a high ability to work under pressure
- Experience with turning machines
- Experience with automatic assembly machines
- 3-5 years working experience in technical profession
- Fundamental SAP knowledge
- Good skills in Office
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;