Software Product Owner, Engineering Center Cluj
- Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Lead one or multiple software projects as a Software Product Owner, providing vision and direction for the Development team, Customers and Stakeholders.
- Work closely with Customers and Stakeholders to gather, clarify and decompose the requirements into user stories.
- Develop and adapt the product vision and create the product backlog.
- Work with the development teams to clarify the stories and provide the details needed to estimate and execute the tasks.
- Create and monitor the development plans (roadmaps) and define the software releases.
- Communicate openly and efficiently across multiple levels, presenting the product features, organizing demos and/or providing various project reports.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related.
Minimum experience in the field:
- 5+ years prior hands-on experience in software development, designing and implementing complex software systems.
- Relevant experience in a technical coordinator role for software teams, (product owner, scrum master, team leader or project manager- minimum 1 year).
- Experience with requirements management processes and tools.
- Applied knowledge in developing cloud solutions, applications and services (SaaS), familiar with web technologies, web communication protocols, network topologies and cyber security concepts.
- Passionate about software development, with an engineering mindset capable to shape the future of connected things.
- Excellent communicator, well organized, customer oriented, focused on quality and results.
• Fluency in English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
• Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for trainings and project work;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.