Test Automation Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
Define, design, implement, deploy and maintain test automation frameworks for testing our connected mobility solutions products;
Work closely with the stakeholders to define the components to be automated;
Analyze requirements and provide effort estimations;
Integrate third party SW components;
Design and execute test cases (including manual testing);
Be proactive in proposing own solutions and designs;
Provide customer specific solutions as well as your own innovative concepts;
BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
2+ years of hands-on experience in software development (proficiency in Python is a plus).
Strong software knowledge, such as OOP concepts, exception handling, collections, file handling, multithreading, IPC.
Excellent software development techniques, being able to write smart, efficient and clean code.
Familiar with code versioning systems (GIT).
Experience with testing web services (REST, SOAP, JSON).
Familiar with agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Fluent English; German would be a plus;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.