HR IT Consultant Cloud Applications
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lt. 2E-3E, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
ith over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
Our HR IT department cooperates closely with the company’s corporate IT division in Germany in order to keep the HR IT systems of BOSCH running and up to date. Our team is looking for an Application Specialist to join our dynamic and multicultural Support team, assuming the following responsibilities:
- Handle Tickets based on priority and quality
- Preparation of status and KPI reports
- Preparation of technical documentation and updating for Troubleshooting and Local Experts
- Preparation of training materials
- Analysis of new releases and enhancements
- Testing (testing in different instances, preparation of testing scenarios)
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in business administration, human resources, engineering or similar
- Min 1 year of previous experience with IT systems or applications support
- Excellent knowledge in MS office tools (namely Power Point and Excel)
- Logical, structured, proactive and effective way of working within international virtual teams
- Global mindset, Team oriented, strong communication skills, resourceful, ability to work on a fast-paced environment and ability to multitask
- Language Skills: English C1
- German is a plus
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!