Technical Project Manager, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Coordinating development activities of leading automotive electronics products while cooperating with international development partners and Bosch production plants;
- Leading of international and interdisciplinary project teams (HW, SW, system and mechanical engineering), active participation and responsibility in each phase of the project from quotation to start of production;
- Tracking and controlling quality and timing targets;
- Preparation and maintenance of project documents according to Bosch quality system;
- Regular meeting with the customers, update special characteristics and negotiations of quality targets;
- Implementation of improvement measures within the project.
- Computer Science, Automation, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Telecommunications or a similar field of study;
Minimum experience in the field:
- Min. 2 years of experience in project management (Automotive sector preferred);
- Experience in requirement management, project management know how, project management tools;
- Outstanding communication skills, problem solving and self-motivated attitude, analytical thinking, ability to cooperate within project teams, initiative, persuasiveness and assertiveness;
- Precise, quality oriented mindset;
- Good communication skills and you like to share your knowledge with our junior colleagues;
- Passion for new technologies and innovation;
- The ability to adapt and to synthesize;
- Analytical way of thinking and a reliable way of working;
• Fluency in English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
• Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for trainings and project work;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.