Business Travel Customer Service
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Do you enjoy helping other people? Would you like to join a global-leading company and work with passionate colleagues who work every day to make our customers happy? Then you have come to the right place. Everything we do is centered around working with people.
Our client is a major player in the B2B corporate travel market.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on professional who gets a deep satisfaction only when a Customer is happy and returns once and again.
You will be part of an international and diverse team. You will address clients' needs and facilitate the booking process end-to-end, while ensuring excellent customer satisfaction at all times, maintaining the highest quality standards. .
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
· Providing Customer Service support via E-mail, chat and telephone contact.
· Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
- Help customers solving their travel incidents by applying established policies, protocols and standards, and by being creative and innovative.
· Identification of needs, ability to detect opportunities to offer additional products, services and follow up.
- Candidates must be available to work full time, including working two weekends per month, working hours are fixed (NO Rotation).
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required (At least C1 Level)
- Travel Industry Experience of at least 1 year (Customer Service for Airlines, Booking Engines, Hotel Chains or any other related industry)
What we offer:
- 1.422€ gross per month in 12 payments per year.
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, direct with BOSCH Service Solutions.
- Working days are from Monday to Sunday (two days off per week)
· Employees profit from huge discounts in BOSCH products including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity. Enjoy Breathtaking views over Barcelona from our offices.
- Member get Member Rewards: Recommend a friend to join our team and get cash rewards.
- Engagement Committee: Enjoy from social events for employees, and day to day celebrations at the office with your colleagues.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now