Automotive System Solution Architect, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
As a system developer, you will design functional and electric and electronic architectures in globally networked teams for our fast-growing automotive service sector. These will be used in future vehicle technologies in the Automated, Connected and Electrified (ACE) environment.
With your technical expertise you will create new solutions and be part of an innovative and motivated team developing our next-generation Powertrain products.
We are looking for a passionate system developer who has a diverse range of skills, perspectives and ideas to drive our products independently and solution-oriented.
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable
- Good understanding of powertrain system, components and software
- Good skills in IBM Rhapsody / DOORS or Vector PREEvision
- Skills in software architecture are a plus
- Good ability to structure and communicate
- Open-minded, self-motivated and a responsible way of working
- Enjoying work in an international team
- Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for training and project work
- A good level of English; German can be an advantage
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.