Application Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Application and integration of park assistant / maneuvering systems / Radar based functions for customer projects;
- Providing requirements analysis and test planning;
- Application of Park Pilot components into the vehicles;
- Setting application parameters;
- System test / validation on bench, in laboratory and on real vehicles;
- Supporting technical discussions / negotiations with customers;
- Cooperation with development partners (HW, SW, CAD) and project manager;
- Preparation and maintenance of project documents according to Bosch quality system;
- Supporting the improvement of application processes.
- University master degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or comparable;
- Good technical analysis skills;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Knowledge of embedded systems as System or SW Engineer;
- Experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe).
- Analytical and creative way of thinking;
- Structured working and good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle tasks flexibly;
- A good level of English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel and work temporarily abroad;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.