Sub-Project Manager Software (SPjM SW)
- EcoSpace Varthur Hobli , Belandur, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Responsible for the SW sub-project with respect to the aspects "on time", "on spec/quality" and "on budget"
- Responsible for all the activities regarding SW System Design and SW Project Development
- Registration, scheduling, ordering and tracking of requirements and their implementation
- Program version planning with the support of SW SDs(-R), SW PDs(-R) as well as the SPjM CAL regarding the delivery date and the content of the SW
- Planning and tracking of quality assurance measures and metrics in the sub-project
- Release of program versions
- Planning and monitoring of the project specific ECU resources consumption
- Creation of SW container for the plant and delivery to the calibration
- Testing and validation of the program versions including documentation of the results
- Supports the ECU project manager while evaluating the functionality of the entire system with respect to the objectives of the ECU project
- Analysis and evaluation of risks for the SW Sub-Project
- Co-operation during team set up
- Operative management of the SW Sub-Project team members
- Co-ordination of the SW team in case of necessary support for SW start up in vehicle, expeditions as well as for error analysis
- Quotations on the basis of an RFQ(1) or an internal specification for the SW Sub-Project (estimation of capacity and costs, rough scheduling, ECU resources estimation)
- Participation in Problem Resolution Management (identification, recording, analyzing, implementation, track to closure, monitoring)
- 8 to 10 yrs of experience in PowerTrain domain
- Experience in handling team of 4 to 6 people
- Good at customer communication, negotiation skills
- Experience in project management - planning, tracking, Quality assurance