- 123, Industrial Layout Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI),
is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s
leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end
engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch
outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in
India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the
Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised
at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version
2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven
state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in
India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC
20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and
strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through
qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold
the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a
successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and
innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the
community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to
have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets…..
RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us
to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach,
Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- You are responsible for System & software design of a virtualization platform for software-in-the-loop (SiL) release testing of automotive virtual central control units (vehicle computers)
- Responsible define and integration of Virtual ECUs with virtual base software, virtual bus, cosimulation environment.
- Active participation in the design, development and integration of virtual network topologies and virtual communication solutions (vCAN, vNET bus simulation)
- You should have very good understanding of Automotive SiL standardization (SiL Specification) concept, responsible to implement the standardization concepts and participate in SiL Technical communities (both internally and externally) in the context of SiL Ref Implementation.
- Hands on experience with vECU Development and Integration with cosimulation environment
- Hands on experience with co-simulation environment involving car maker, SUMO, model connect, GT suite, ADASRP, vires VTD, [email protected] (vNet simulation) and chronSIM,
- Ability to define the automation strategy for the SiL ref implementation platform.
Bachelors/Masters in Electronics & Communications/Electronics/Electrical/Computer engineering
- Familiarity with ISO26262 and ASPICE requirements
- Strong MATLAB / Simulink knowledge, Model Based Development, Familiarity with FMI / FMU, AUTOSAR software architecture, Basic familiarity with UML.
- Exposure to experience on HiL testing environments (ETAS/dSPACE/Vector – any one is OK)
- Automation experience in C#, Python, perl, VB.net
- Excellent knowledge on protocols vNet , vCAN, vLIN, UDS/TCP/IP
- Should have worked with CAN tools like CANoe, CANalyzer or CANape , INCA