PE, DRBFM & FMEA Expert, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Ensuring that necessary processes and procedures for the quality management system are introduced, implemented documented and maintained.
- Establish department/cross-department strategy for implementing content driven work according to BES-PE principles (enabling, training, coaching. network)
- As expert with direct engineering tasks, design evaluations/assessments, outlining solutions
- As moderator (e.g. workshops) with preparation, conduction and protocol containing conclusions and action plans
- As review partner to add perspective, raise awareness and define to do-s to improve design robustness
- Preparation for Technical Discussions applying elements of the DRBFM approach
- Apply and Support: system function decompositions on engineering products/ design behavior (cause and effect) analysis using analytic models, simulations and experiments/ conscious work package definition
- You contribute to ensure and improve the quality of new products and processes.
- Being part of an international network you lead the FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and moderate interdisciplinary teams.
- By updating FMEA results you support the development team with analyzing effects of product changes.
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Efficient work style and good communication skills.
- High perseverance, initiative and attention to details.
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule tasks.
- Target, process and quality orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
- Readiness to spend a short period of time in Hungary or Germany for training purposes.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions