START Practice Program, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
- Growth opportunity, in order to improve your technical skills
- Have the opportunity to learn how to work in a multicultural environment
- Familiarize yourself with the equipment and the processes from our plant
- Apply your theoretical knowledge from university in practice, being involved in production projects
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student
- Conversational English skills, because you will communicate with our multicultural colleagues
- Interest in learning about processes in a manufacturing factory
- Express initiative for learning about the latest trends in technology