- Av. Ignacio L. Vallarta 3300, Vallarta Nte., 44690 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Welcome to Bosch!
The Bosch team is in charge of developing the Core features of the application. We interact with several teams to make it happen, that is why we need people with great communication skills and technical knowledge. An average Android/iOS developer in Bosch has activities than can go from fixing bugs, implement entire new features, or handle the release process for the Sprint. The team is always trying to improve so self-teaching, learning new technologies and always on top of the state of the art is wanted. Some of the actual iOS Developer duties are the following but are not limited to them:
- iOS (Objective-C) Development
- Swift Development
- Scrum methodology processes: (Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, Grooming sessions)
- Collaboration with Third party platforms
- Third-party libraries integration
- REST services connection
- SQL Lite local DB storage management
- Bug fixing
- New features implementation
- Bachelor degree
- Development skills (1 year) with iOS (Objective-C) and Swift v4 and more recent.
- Knowledge on computer graphics frameworks SceneKit
- Knowledge of Linux environment (terminal commands)
- Have a self-driven attitude towards achieving Quality
- Open minded, capable to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively under pressure
- Intermediate verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Pro-active and able to work effectively within a multi-functional and cross-cultural team across organizational and functional boundaries
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000.00 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.