- Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Penang) Sdn Bhd
Bosch Car Multimedia is a business division within the Mobility Solutions business sector of the Bosch Group. The division develops smart integration solutions for entertainment, navigation, telematics and driver assistance functions used in original equipment businesses. The needs of the driver are always at the focus of all research and development activities to create technologies that enhance safety and driving convenience and at the same time reduce energy consumption. The Bosch Car Multimedia plant in Penang, Robert Bosch (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, is one of the eight pioneering companies which started operation in the Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone back in 1972. This plant develops and manufactures navigation and infotainment systems, integrated head units, car radios as well as Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) products.
CM-CI1/ENG-Pg is the research and development department for Robert Bosch Car Multimedia in Penang and serves as a center for global engineering services integrated into the CM development network. CM-CI1/ENG-Pg is divided into five sections: CM-CI1/ESS-Pg: Engineering Software and System Test, CM-CI1/EPM-Pg: Project Management, CM-CI1/EPX-Pg: Project management and engineering support for small control units (xCU), CM-CI1/EHM-Pg: Engineering Hardware and Mechanics, and CM-CI1/EPS-Pg: Product data management, resource management and central services.
CM-CI1/ENG-Pg provides engineering services in Mechanical-, HW- and SW - engineering as well as system test and project management to CM-CI1. PS-SD is supported by CM-CI1/ENG-Pg in terms of plant project management & engineering support for small control units. PgP1 receives manufacturing related engineering support from CM-CI1/ENG-Pg. In all domains CM-CI1/ENG-Pg is responsible for cost driven platform architecture and development.
CM-CI1/EPM-Pg is responsible for overall project management mainly focusing on development activities including defining project strategies following Bosch Product Development Process to secure successful deliverables to the customers. On top of day-to-day project management tasks, EPM team provides support to new business acquisition activities (RFI, RFQ).
The Requirements Manager is responsible of the correct application of requirement management tools and administrates the handling of project requirements to meet the needs and expectations of customer/internal/external stakeholders. This is an individual contributor role and is equivalent to an Engineer/Sr Engineer position.
Executes requirements management for the whole project (System, Hardware, Software, Mechanics, etc.)
• Administrative coordination of project and product requirements
• Requirements Manager is not responsible for the technical evaluation of requirements. This is assigned to the Project Manager (PM) in cooperation with System Engineer (SysEng), sub-Project Manager (sPM) and Feature Owner (FO) for the involved domains
• Plans and executes requirements management based on technical inputs from PM, sPM, SysEng and FO
• Sets up tool infrastructure and supports team members in usage of tools
• Import or document all requirements into the recommended tool (e.g. DOORS)
• Configuration, monitoring and baselining of requirements
• Requirements management for engineering changes (ECR)
• Ensures traceability as per defined processes
• Provides report metrics (generate metrics report and share it with relevant stakeholders on timely basis)
• Ensure compliance with ASPICE with respect to requirements management tools
• Participate in the Analysis of the Requirements (analyzing, categorizing, prioritizing)
• Participate in the elicitation of the relevant project requirements
• Checking and reporting the level of completeness towards project management
• Ensure that the Specification is in line with the customer contract
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with one year minimum in R&D.
• Advantage with knowledge of JIRA and DOORS.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Flexible working hours
- Leave Entitlement eg: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc