- Free Industrial Zone 1, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Penang) Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2017, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 615 million (127 million euro) and employed more than 2,800 associates.
- Executes requirements management for the whole project (System, Hardware, Software, Mechanics, etc.)
- Administrative coordination of project and product requirements
- Requirements Manager is not responsible for the technical evaluation of requirements. This is assigned to the Project Manager (PM) in cooperation with System Engineer (SysEng), sub-Project Manager (sPM) and Feature Owner (FO) for the involved domains
- Plans and executes requirements management based on technical inputs from PM, sPM, SysEng and FO
- Sets up tool infrastructure and supports team members in usage of tools
- Import or document all requirements into the recommended tool (e.g. DOORS)
- Configuration, monitoring and baselining of requirements
- Requirements management for engineering changes (ECR)
- Ensures traceability as per defined processes
- Provides report metrics (generate metrics report and share it with relevant stakeholders on timely basis)
- Ensure compliance with ASPICE with respect to requirements management tools
- Participate in the Analysis of the Requirements (analyzing, categorizing, prioritizing)
- Participate in the elicitation of the relevant project requirements
- Checking and reporting the level of completeness towards project management
- Ensure that the Specification is in line with the customer contract
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with one year minimum in R&D.
- Advantage with knowledge of JIRA and DOORS.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Leave Entitlement eg: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc