Senior UI/UX Developer
- Koramangala, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
We are looking for a talented UI developer with 7 to 10 years of experience in UI development for web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Requirements
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in modern frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, Node.js, Phonegap, Jquery and Jquery Mobile.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite programs, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator to mockup UI elements.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues, and gather real-world intelligence from target users.
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) to integrate social actions.
- Use visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards and UI flow charts, to plan and present user interface designs.
- Are familiar with popular content management systems (CMS), e.g., WordPress, Joomla!, and Magneto
- Wield their knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to develop search-friendly websites and interfaces.
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practices of UI/UX design and HCI (human-computer interaction).
- Ability to present your designs
Any Engineering Degree with relevant experience