Senior IOS Developer
- Koramangala, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- iOS Mobile App component development and packaging as a library for app integration
- Porting of existing Android functionality to iOS
- High and low level design of iOS components and corresponding call flows
- Evaluation of feasibility of functionalities on iOS compared to other platforms
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Tech savvy with a will to work with open source tools and libraries
Overall 7 – 10 years of Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development
- Knowledge of programming in Objective C and Swift
- Knowledge of iOS platform and associated platform boundaries and capabilities vis-à-vis other mobile platform
- Knowledge of network programming and REST
- Knowledge of other platforms as well as programming languages, especially Java, C and C++ will be beneficial
- Knowledge of customization of app UI Widgets, Fragments and Dynamic UI
- Excellent coding skills, disciplined in unit testing and integration testing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best practices and tools for open source software development
- Should be a good team player
Startup culture - high in passion and energy, new age topics, versatile and diverse, fun loving environment.