HR Service Team Leader - Spanish Team
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lt. 2E-3E, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
The Spanish HR Service Team manages all administrative HR topics for our Spanish locations. Here we handle personal data and maintenance from all the Bosch associates in Spain, and guarantee that the data is correctly maintained in the system. We directly support HR Business Partners in processes such as entry/admission and exit processes, promotions, information update/changes.
We are looking for a Team Leader who fits into our multicultural environment with the following tasks:
- Coordinate a team of 12 members
- Provide support, advisory and improvement on our business service
- Guarantee maximum quality service and alignment with our internal customers' needs and guidelines
- Assure internal processes control and extract reports. analyze and discuss results, ensuring the continuous improvement
- Recruit new team members and ensure the onboarding leads to integration and success in the team
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Sciences is required and 5 years’ experience in HR administration/service
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Experience in customer service and/or administration services will be highly valued
- Good communication skills, flexible and focused on problem solving
- Strong knowledge in MS office tools
- Fluent Spanish (C1) and English (minimum level B2)
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!