Senior Expert AI Research Scientist
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As a leading research scientist, you define a research agenda for an AI research field and conduct excellent research on real-world data. The results should be published at the leading AI venues and transferred for implementation in Bosch products.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for your research field and represent it internally and externally.
- Integrated implementation: Take responsibility for providing strategic and technical competence in an AI subfield with highest priority for Bosch (e.g. generative models, embedded AI, probabilistic inference, deep learning perception, reinforcement learning for HAD).
- Think holistically: Thanks to your years of experience, you identify next AI breakthrough technologies which will impact Bosch and the whole society.
- Networked communication: You have a strong network to academia, e.g. via publications, organization of workshops and invited talks. Moreover, you also maintain this network. You build up a network within the company to understand the specific problems and distribute your research results.
- Conscientious coordination: Furthermore, you supervise PhD students and act like a technically guide to other research scientists.
- Education: You have achieved an excellent PhD in a sub-field of artificial intelligence with strong academic records and numerous tier-1 publications
- Personality: Self-confident and responsible team player with excellent communication skills across all hierarchy levels and to different target audience
- Working Practice: Initiative, highly motivated and motivating character
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of experience as faculty member, Postdoc or industrial research experience on AI with extensive theoretical and practical expertise in several AI fields
- Qualifications: High reputation in AI community, strong academic network, prior PhD supervisions are a plus
- Enthusiasm: Ability and willingness to define a research agenda to solve real-world problems occurring at Bosch. You are a motivated technically guide who like to work in an interdisciplinary as well as international team
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com).
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Bastian Bischoff (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 35040