Junior HR-IT Analyst
- Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lt. 2E-3E, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Our HR IT department cooperates closely with the central department located in Germany in order to keep the HR IT systems of BOSCH running and up to date. Our team is looking for a Junior HR IT Analyst to join our dynamic and multicultural Maintenance and Support team, assuming the following responsibilities:
- Support authorization and user management topics of HR Cloud based Applications
- Handle Tickets based on priority and quality in HR Cloud based applications
- Contribute to the implementation process of new HR IT tools and/or new features of existing tools
- Assist reorganization projects on the basis of necessary changes to HR IT tools
- Cooperate with corporate HR and IT, developers and other support teams
- Investigate recurrence and patterns of support needs in order to design holistic solutions
- Report on KPIs to key internal stakeholders
- Preparation of technical documentation and updating for Troubleshooting and Local Experts
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Studies or similar
- Previous experience with HR IT systems is an asset but not mandatory
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and resiliency to adapt to a growing and fast-changing work environment
- Good reporting skills
- Logical, structured, proactive approach to IT solutions
- Service mindset: empathy, patience and positivity to provide solutions to internal clients
- Global disposition, team focus and strong (intercultural) communication skills to be effective in international virtual teams
- Detail orientation and drive to be a thorough and persistent investigator
- Proficiency in using MS office tools
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1 level), other languages are assets
Please submit your CV in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!