HR IT Intern(m/f)
- Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
Our Team is looking for a Master´s student who fits into our dynamic and multicultural environment.
If you apply to this position you will be part of a global team providing support and consultancy worldwide on the scope of SAP Change Request Process taking a key role in coordination of the requests, communicating with all stakeholders and ensuring tasks are kept up to plan.
- Handling and management of Change Requests in a SAP based application, assuring that the process is running as defined
- Assure testing support for processes using applicable methodologies and tools (HP Application Lifecycle Management)
- Collaborate with responsible Global Application Support Specialists and other support teams
- Proactively identify and propose improvement opportunities in current processes and methodologies
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Economics, Computer Sciences (IT), Business Management, Social Sciences or similar
- Proficient in English (German is a plus)
- Logical, structured, proactive and effective way of working within international virtual teams
- Team oriented and strong communication skills
- Good Adaptation skills and resiliency
- Good reporting skills
- General overview of SAP HR OM and PM (Organization Management and Personnel Administration) is a plus
- Agile and/or Project management Knowledge methodologies is a plus
The CV should be sent in English.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!