HSE Engineer, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, CJ, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
- Develop a sustainable HSE culture, support the plant departments in growing their HSE culture.
- Ensuring the necessary support for designing, implementing and maintaining the local HSE Integrated Management System, according with Bosch Corporate policies/ objectives/ procedures and ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001;
- Implement and maintain the HSE Romanian and European legal requirements and Bosch Corporate policies, objectives and procedures at the plant level, ensuring the necessary support for their implementation at the department level (Risk assessment, Training, Machinery safety and equipment safe guarding, Contractor safety, Cranes and hoists, Ladders and scaffolding, Fall protection, Personal protective equipment, Fire prevention, Loss prevention, Health & Safety Committee, Security);
- Support implementation of HSE Departmental Business Plan;
- Report and investigation of HSE incidents according with legal and Bosch Corporate requirements;
- Perform hazard identification and risk assessment for the workplaces/ workstations;
- Document/ maintain the data base for HSE Key Performance Indicators reporting (weekly, monthly, yearly etc.);
- Perform internal audits and inspections, according with legal and Bosch Corporate requirements;
- Participate at the Corporate and third party audits, participate at the regulatory agencies inspections.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, facilities, or related field.
- Labor protection inspector according to Government decision 1425/ 2006 (mandatory).
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an industrial field;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, etc.);
- Cognitive skills: analytical and problem solving skills, as well as ability to provide a sound and reliable judgment in complex situations;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations;
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic;
- Strong, flexible and open-minded;
Beneficial are additional skills:
- Risk assessor according to Government decision 1425/ 2006.
- Internal/ external auditor for OHSAS 18001.
- RSVTI operator.