Working student in Logistics Quality
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Handle reports for logistic complaints where logistic department is responsible for measures and share lessons learned with other plants
- Coordinate processing customer logistic complaints
- Coordinate customer logistic audits
- Coordinate and support standards and department procedures
- Coordinate creating of the logistics FMEA’s (incl. line walks) and control plan for LOG processes
- Collaborate with other departments and production in the plant through specific "Q-Projects" in the logistic processes
- Plan and execute logistic assessments
What distinguishes you:
- Technical studies
- PC operating skills.
- Fluent English speaker.
- standardized work;
Your future job location offers you:
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team