Financial Group Leader
- Eger, Kistályai út, 3300 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Ltd in Eger and Maklar as an automotive supplier produces steering gears, steering columns, I-shafts and remanufactured parts in the best quality and most efficient way for the world's most famous car manufacturers. In line with the „Invented for life" motto, we are working on creating automated driving, implementing self-driving cars for the future.
Your contribution to something big
- Fulfilling financial operative tasks
- Coordinating and supporting financial teams
- Maintaining established network: authorities, auditors, external partners
- Providing and presenting reports
- Coordinating and developing of financial processes of the company
- Making monthly closings and tax return
- Cash-flow management, monitoring the evolution of costs
- Reporting, making statements also in English and in Hungarian
What distinguishes you
► We are looking for a candidate with degree in finance/economis, minimum 3 years experience in leading, who has advanced knowledge in using Excel and SAP, has excellent communication skills and result oriented mindset. Knowing the Hungarian Accounting Act is required.
Experience at BOSCH group is preferred.
Your future job location offers you
Safe background, professional challenges, clear career possibilities, continuous development and learning opportunities are waiting for you at one of the most prominent company in the world. We provide free training to support the professional and personal development of our employees and reward loyalty. If you work in our company, you will be part of young and innovative team, you will get performance-based bonus, other fringe and social benefits, use of a corporate bus service. Take advantage of the employee referral system, the wide range of sporting opportunities, participate in Bosch events and enjoy the benefits of Bosch employees!