Staff/ Senior- Embedded Software Project Subcontractor Management
- Free Industrial Zone 1, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Penang) Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2017, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 615 million (127 million euro) and employed more than 2,800 associates.
- Work with the project managers to drive SW development schedule.
- Perform proper requirement management covering requirement elicitation and definition.
- Ensure all aspects of supplier SW design and development including schedule adherence, requirement fulfillment and performance/quality of the delivered product.
- Establish agreement on joint processes and joint interfaces and responsibilities.
- Tracks, monitors and controls the SW Subcontractor development progress.
- Project status is captured continuously, monitor project schedule and create status report, if necessary decide on actions in case of deviations.
- Establish and maintain communications between customer and supplier for all agreed information, processes and interfaces.
- Pro-actively identifies delays and escalates to all stakeholders.
- In charge of SW Change Management, develops workable implementation plans.
- Main interface to customers on issues, change requests and SW delivery.
- Represent SW team in cross-functional department’s discussion for project related topics. E.g.: discussion with production on the SW delivery and test system update.
- Resolve software engineering and process problems by taking corrective measures taking into account economic goals / objectives.
- Adhere to Bosch Software Engineering Process and ASPICE automotive standard.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering / Science
- Expert in embedded system development methodologies
- Experience in Agile Scrum experience is a plus
- Hands-on industry experience developing embedded applications and software engineering planning
- Able to delegate, monitor and follow up assignments/projects/jobs towards achievement of goals
- Team player, ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Good oral / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to details and showing initiative
- Results and deadline driven, customer and service orientation
- Flexible working hours
- Leave Entitlement eg: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc