Channel Development, Executive
- 8a, Jalan 13/6, Pjs 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2017, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 615 million (127 million euro) and employed more than 2,800 associates.
We are seeking for experience Channel Development Specialist to join our Automotive Aftermarket (AA) division.
The primary responsibilities of the Channel Development Specialist includes:
- Analyze channel for potential customers or additional product opportunities in the context of E-Commerce & Modern Trade Retail segment of Business.
- Responsible on the E-Commerce platform strategy and planning.
- Creation of new promotions, promotion management, information maintenance. Coordination of e-Catalogues within country level, updating and uploading new reward list and approval on new members into the database.
- Collect and build up market intelligence about competitors in the channel (5P Analysis).
- Forecast special/additional volumes and ensure product availability.
- Responsible in planning, managing and executing new product introductions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Marketing/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must have a Good Command in English.
Your future of job location offers you:
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Medical & Insurance coverage
- Education supports
- Sports (e.g Gym)
- Employee discounts