Channel Marketing, Specialist
- 8a, Jalan 13/6, Pjs 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2017, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 615 million (127 million euro) and employed more than 2,800 associates.
We are seeking for experience Channel Development Specialist to join our Automotive Aftermarket (AA) division.
The primary responsibilities of the Channel Development Specialist includes:
1. Channel Strategy and Development
- Develops and implements channel marketing strategies with channel sales to maximize revenue and meet sales goals
- Develop effective direct and channel marketing programs, tailored to meet the needs of different channel profiles and that drive channel sales velocity…
- Identify business opportunities and drive growth opportunities through go-to-market and cross-selling programs
- Collaborate closely with channel sales to deliver and execute channel marketing programs
- Work with partners to develop measurement and metrics to demonstrate success of programs delivered
- Report regularly on success of channel marketing programs
- Develop a sustainable, comprehensive and professional materials and information to support sales in delivering customer reviews
2. Channel Product Group Management
- Understand changing and differing priorities of the vehicle park and how these impact channel marketing
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
- Work to integrate partners needs with product release programs so partners are an integral aspect of the release process/cycle including assignment into the digital loyalty program
- Work with Regional Product Specialists to accommodate differing needs of channel partners in the context of the product release program
- Work with Regional Product Specialists to ensure channel partners input is sought and included in all voice of the customer activities
- Develop understanding of all products and solutions to facilitate success in channel marketing program development and execution
- Develop monthly forecast and alignment with Demand Planner to ensure product and program availability to support channel sales
3. Marketing Support
- Represents the company in all activities associated with channel support
- Actively contribute to company or partner events, conferences, training and meetings
- Actively contribute to product marketing collateral creation and up keeping such as thought leadership articles, case studies, and digital marketing campaigns
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Business Management/ Marketing/Automotive/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must have a Good Command in English.
- Knowledge and experience in E-commerce background will be an added advantage.
Your future of job location offers you:
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Medical & Insurance coverage
- Education supports
- Sports (e.g Gym)
- Employee discounts