- 655 Eisenhower Dr, Owatonna, MN 55060, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As the Manufacturing Trainer, you will be responsible to develop, execute, and sustain an internal machinist development program (MDP) that takes high potential associates and provides them the training and support to become high performing machinists. The scope of this position includes the actual onsite training of the MDP associates through ongoing skills development of our current machinists.
RELOCATION SUPPORT OFFERED.
Manufacturing Trainer responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with management to identify training needs
- Lead seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, etc.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum
- Prepare training materials such as documents, videos, and presentations
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure employees are performing job responsibilities according to training
- Acclimate new hires to the business and value stream
- Support indirect training and development needs
- Directly teach, train, coach future and current machinists
- Research and identify effective training methods
- Collaborate with machine tool/tooling suppliers for training and development
- Additional tasks including Curriculum development, Continuous improvement and Project management
Manufacturing Trainer Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-year degree (machining, machine tool technology, or related field) or equivalent relevant experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in machining (CNC and Manual Machining experience across multiple machine types)
- Communication, training, and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to flex hours to support multiple shift operation’s training needs
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)