- 655 Eisenhower Dr, Owatonna, MN 55060, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Several positions available: Choose which shift you prefer: M-F Hours 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM or 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM with OT as required by warehouse demand.
This position is responsible for the accurate picking, packing, and shipping of inventoried products on a timely basis to meet internal and external customer needs in support of goals and objectives.
•Accurately pick, pack & ship parts from inventory to support timely delivery to external customers
•Compares identifying information and counts, weighs or measures items of outgoing shipments to verify information against bill of ladings, invoices, shipping orders or other records.
•Continually monitor methods, processes and procedures to assure meeting departmental goals relating to cost, quality and safety. Work as a team to determine and implement ideas or changes.
•Communicate effectively within the department and throughout the organization.
•Safely operate equipment such as forklifts. Promotes safety to assure business unit personnel safety is maintained at all times.
•Work as a team member to support Shipping functions.
- Prior shipping experience
- Forklift operator certification preferred, but will train
- Computer skills: able to utilize online computer system to determine product locations and inventory accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret shipping orders and pick tickets
- Ability to prepare shipping documents in written format
- Ability to utilize required shipping system
- Ability to differentiate between alpha and numeric characters
- Ability to hand count parts accurately
- Ability to cooperate with others and work effectively as a team member
- Ability to operate equipment such as banders and stretch wrapper
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to safely operate forklift and obtain/maintain operator certification preferred
- Required Education / Experience
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret shipping documents
Preferred Education / Experience
High School graduate or equivalent
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.