Power Electronics Calibration Internship (Starting May 2020/7 months)
- 38000 Hills Tech Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Powertrain Solutions is a provider of diversified powertrain products and solutions in our three market segments Electric Vehicles (EL), Passenger Cars (PC), and Commercial Vehicles / Off-Road (CV/OR) – from gasoline and diesel injection to electric drives with battery and fuel cell technologies.
88,000 associates in 27 countries and more than 90 locations worldwide are playing their part in the success of Powertrain Solutions.
Electric Drive Engineering is responsible for regional development of electrified powertrain components and systems for the North American market traction applications. We handle advanced engineering as well as production development of power electronics, electric machines, and integrated e-drive systems.
This internship will involve working within our automotive electric traction inverter and DC/DC converter development team. The intern will be responsible for conducting testing of electrical components and performing calibration activities on test benches and in vehicle for EV and HEV applications.
- Bachelors degree student in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer engineering
- Junior, Senior, Graduate class standing students
- Experiene with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with C/C++ code and XML
- Understanding of fundamental principles of DC/DC-converters and inverters (Hands-on experience with electronic HW)
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)