Sr. Industrial Sales Representative
- Hills Tech Dr, Farmington, MI 48331, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you
will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
As the Sr. Industrial Sales Representative, you will sell Bosch’s Industrial Spark Plugs and other Industrial Engine components to key distributors and OEM customers.
You will also be responsible to:
- Find, evaluate, establish customer relationships and acquire new business sales opportunities
- Work with product marketing and category management teams to quantify and prioritize opportunities.
- Meet or exceed sales + result quotas and goals for new business acquisitions
- Identify and act upon new growth opportunities by analyzing and refining distribution strategy
- Analyze new Industrial Spark Plug trends and recommend direction to sales and marketing management.
- Fulfill role as Key Account Manager by negotiating projects in respect of pricing and program requirements with customer. Quote pricing according to established guidelines or use discretion in quotations to assigned accounts. Maintain records of all price quotations.
- Develop business and customer base strategically by Customer / Business strategies.
- Develop relationship with Engineering, Development, and manufacturing colleagues within the Spark Plug business unit and provide voice of the customer.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient sales service and manage the customer relationship at all levels.
- Develop insight of customer and market trends and needs.
- Contribute to business planning process with manager to recognize product group trends and growth opportunities.
- Prepare and submit visit reports, RFQ database, itinerary, expense and other reports as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (marketing, sales, engineering, etc) required.
- 5+ years of industrial sales and engineering experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience specifically in the Industrial Engine and/or Industrial spark plug segment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong financial and mathematical skills.
- Ability to travel approximately/up to 70%.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.