Working student for logistics planning (LOP3)
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Global supply chain planners, also known as logistics planners, are responsible for developing, planning and scheduling project management tools in support of a global organization's operations. They work closely with factory, production, sales and physical logistics colleagues, as well as with raw materials suppliers, to ensure plans are aligned with demand and supply.
Your contribution to something big:
- Creating a global production blueprint that is achievable takes a great deal of planning and analysis, which are the global supply chain planner's specialties. The purpose is to increase efficiency, improve customer service, decrease waste and lower costs.
- In fulfilling their job duties, global supply chain planners contribute to the bottom line and corporate sustainability, while ensuring that the goods consumers want are readily available.
- Global supply chain planners are responsible for monitoring and managing global inventories, and forecasting sales and production levels to plan for materials needed.
- Supply chain planners track delivery performance and response time, as well as handle capacity planning and various logistics projects.
- Additional duties for global supply chain planners include developing, publishing and monitoring production plans, and analyzing finished goods levels, gather and analyze data and other information to prepare trends and forecasting reports for colleagues, management and other stakeholders.
What distinguishes you:
- Rational decision-making, negotiating and influencing skills
- An analytical work style
- The ability to work effectively on a team or independently
- Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity
- Foreign language skills: English (advanced), German is an advantage
Your future job location offers you:
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team