[Internship] Assistant Intern (Manufacturing Plant Manager)
- Street No.8, Tam An, Long Thanh, Dong Nai, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, from 1st July 2014 on all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office at Ho Chi Minh City plant (HcP) in Dong Nai Province.
HcP has started its belt assembly in a rented building on 1st August 2008 as the assembly plant of Tilburg Plant (TbP). On 14th April 2011, HcP celebrated the inauguration of the new plant (Lth101 with 17,000 sqm), which did not only allow to increase the production depth, but also to facilitate the push belt assembly of this high-tech product. On 3rd July 2012 HcP marked a big milestone by starting to produce the second component (loop-set) for its push belt. Since November 2012, HcP doubled the production floor space and increase the net total floor space up to 56.000 m², and have successfully increased its production capacity and realized a lot of new line SOP’s.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Assisting the Office for the Executive Plant Management in their daily business
- Coordination of Customer and High Level Management visits, including plant tours and events
- Coordination , preparation and follow up of key meetings in the plant (e.g. Department Meeting and Management Meeting)
Responsible for CIP indirect including:
- Organization, coordination and preparation of Workshops and Trainings, (co --)moderation, wrap up and photo protocol
- Tracking the Workshop and publishing blog post
- Follow up of ongoing workshop
- Distribute & sustain the CIP equipment & manage workshop materials.
- Support for CSR activities
- You are studying business administration, event management, industrial engineering or similar
- You have experience in CIP, Lean Manufacturing, conducting of workshops, Process Management
- You are an organizational talent and enjoy working autonomously in an international team and have an open minded personality
- Capable of working multitasking
- Intercultural competence is your strength
- Your way of working is careful, well structured an detail oriented
- You possess English skills in speaking and writing
- You are an expert with MS Office (especially PowerPoint
- Drawing skills are beneficial but not mandatory
- Monthly allowance for Intern
- Bus transportation from Ho Chi Minh city to the plant and vice versa
- Cost visa application (if any) reimbursable
- 1 full paid leave per month
- Full-paid leaves on Vietnamese national holidays (e.g. Independence day, TET – Lunar New Year, etc.)
- Participation in out of working time trainings according to company regulations (soft skills, plant tour, sports, team building etc.)
- Performance appraisal at the end of the internship