Backoffice Specialist (German Speaker)
- Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lt. 2E-3E, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers. Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
- Takeover responsibility: You receive written customer requests and complaints regarding Europe’s biggest customer loyalty and frequent flyer program, review and answer them
- Put into practice reliably: Among others, the processing of enquiries to the topics frequent flyer status and missing mileage credits as well as clarification of complex concerns belong to your tasks
- Work conscientiously: You are doing research work in different applications and document your working results elaboratively
What distinguishes you:
- Fluent in German Language (mandatory)
- Other languages: Italian / French / Spanish (C1 level) - preference
- Personality: You have very good communicative competencies and are always committed and solutions oriented
- Working method: You have a professional and friendly appearance, like working independent and customer oriented
- Experience and know-how: Ideally you are experienced in customer services and have interest in the travel industry
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!