- Wuxi, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 16 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class training.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Product focus is on PCU(Powertrain control unit)
- Definition & analyzing & designing of electrical system w/ PCU as domain control unit for HEV/BEV
- Definition & analyzing & designing of vehicle (HEV/BEV) function in PCU platform according to customer requirements
- Definition & verification & validation of system/SW/HW platform functions on Lab-car, engine and vehicle
- Maintain existed Software architecture and Software database for PCU platform
- Interface to PS-EC, RBEI, Sales and NE for PCU project management general topics and process tailoring
- Manage PCU PF project according to ASPICE
- Support PCU process adherence and implementation: SW QGCx moderator, PMAP pre-audit
- Support PCU PjM competence enhancement activities in EED
- Support B-QR and review PCU Acq. Quotation
- Give advice on barriers and road blocks
- Master degree or above in Computer/SW engineering/Electronics/Instrumentation related to Automotive
- Knowledge of HEV/BEV vehicle E/E architecture development trend and Power train topology
- Knowledge on electronics, electrical, mechanics, auto-control
- Basic understanding of automotive components and control system
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship
- Advanced English language skill
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)
- Overseas working or study experience is a plus