JMP_ Logistics / 博世初级经理人项目_物流方向_RBCD
- Wuxi, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 16 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class training.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Logistic value stream mapping & design
- Visualize current logistic value stream (focus: source/deliver): Bubble diagram / eValue Stream Tool
- Visualize current parameter in logistic value stream: LT, safety parameter, inventory plan, transportation model etc.
- Design future logistic value stream (next 12 month): parameter optimization, flexibility increase, cost reduction etc.
- Returnable Packaging Design
- Current Packaging usage/scrap analysis: usage route, status of scrapping, supplier/customer internal packaging etc.
- Returnable packing Design: standardization, cost reduction, quality, ergonomics etc.
- Returnable packing introduction/implementation: supplier/customer
- Master degree or above in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- The knowledge of I 4.0 is a plus
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship
- Advanced English language skill, preferable German
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)
- Overseas working or study experience is a plus