JMP_Launch Management / 博世初级经理人项目_生产项目管理方向_CC
- Nanjing, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 16 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class training.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Plant project leader to manage manufacturing topics between customer project team (Domestic and International) and plant launch team from customer project kick off till production realization and release.
-Lead project manufacturing evaluation like technical feasibility and acceptance, coordinate manufacturing concept and cost evaluation on new technical feature
-Participate in customer project team meeting regularly; synchronize the project internal plant and external plant activities to ensure aligned planning on timing, cost and quality aspect.
-Manage customer project team and plant launch team to prepare the customer project manufacturing readiness and follow up regularly.
-Lead plant launch team to realize the customer project in production.
-Represent manufacturing team to evaluate the quality requirement fulfillment status
-Support customer visit and audit during project phase.
- Master degree in Mechanical or Engineering from top university
- Around 2 years working experience in automotive industry
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential, open-minded and entrepreneurship
- Project management experience preferred
- Good communication skills and initiative
- Advanced English language skill
- Overseas working or study experience is a plus