Sales Marketing Support Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will work within the Communication and Sales Marketing Support of Bosch Automotive Aftermarket.
· Experience cooperation: you will work in team to reach your targets
· Take on responsibility: you will develop skills in the field of customer loyalty of 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels and events. Automotive Aftermarket communication activity will be a fundamental part of the training project
· Driven by creativity: let yourself be guided by creativity and positive approach in everyday job
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master degree in Marketing Communication or similar branches
Languages: Fluent english, other languages knowledge is considered as a plus
Experience and know-how: previous experience in communication internships
Work style: proactivity, analytic approach, creativity
Personality: positive thinking