Intern - Security Engineer
- 3021 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
ESCRYPT is the embedded security group in ETAS. ESCRYPT is an internationally operating and highly growth- oriented company in the area of embedded security; we support all industries that require a security solution in embedded systems. To strengthen our team in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we are looking for a motivated student for a security engineer position. The ETAS Group is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Our product range includes development and diagnostic tools covering the entire lifecycle of Electronic Control Units (ECU).The ETAS Group provides comprehensive and integrated tools and tool solutions for the development and service of automotive ECUs. The ETAS Group maintains offices in 14 locations around the globe.
Responsible to support Embedded Security related topics:
- Development of fuzzing protocol and testing tool
- Assisting and creating Technical Risk Assessments
- Penetration testing on embedded devices
- Creation of test case specifications
- Implementation and monitor automated test cases
- Developing security concepts and training material
- Supporting sales activity, developing demos
- Must currently be enrolled in an accredited BS/MS University program in Information Security, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Must have at least 1+ year of academic or work experience in software development involving Python, C or Java
- Experience with Python preferred
- Excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills
- Team player
ETAS/Escrypt is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.