Senior Digital Marketing and PR Specialist
- 27211 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Bosch eBike Systems provides a high-quality drive system for pedal-assist eBikes. The Bosch eBike drive system consists of a drive unit (motor and electronics), a battery and a smart and intuitive cycle computer. In Europe, more than 70 leading bicycle brands rely on the eBike system made by Bosch. In 2019, over 30 world-class brands will offer eBikes epowered by Bosch in the North American market. Bosch eBike Systems is a part of the international Bosch Group. Additional information is available online at www.bosch-eBike.us.
Bosch eBike Systems, the current market leader for pedal-assist electric bike (eBike) drivetrain components in Europe, is growing quickly in North America as more bicycle brands sell eBikes “epowered by Bosch”. Your role is to manage our digital marketing and public relations programs to improve the reach and impact of our communications to end-consumers, dealers, and manufacturers.
You will work on a diverse international team with highly motivated people and travel occasionally to attend bike-related events and conferences throughout North America. Your success will be measured by the quality and impact of the marketing projects you manage, especially impact on overall Bosch brand awareness.
***This position is located in Foothill Ranch, CA*******
Develop the Digital Marketing Strategy of the North American eBike Business Unit.
Execute the Digital Marketing Strategy through continuous development of both internal digital platforms - especially social media channels and the corporate website – and external platforms (e.g. Youtube, 3rd party shopping sites, product review sites), in terms of content and advertising.
Develop new, creative measures to increase the reach of both digital and print communications.
Manage an external Public Relations agency to increase reach of both digital and print communications.
Create and/or manage content creation of press releases, blogs, videos, and other communication mediums.
Become the contact person for all digital matters within Bosch eBike Systems Americas and key interface to the Digital Marketing Team at our German headquarters.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years experience in digital marketing or e-commerce (in-house or agency work).
- At least 2 yrs of experience writing for a professional organization (articles, press releases, web content)
- Candidates with Masters degree are preferred.
- Degree or professional training in online marketing
- Experience in Outdoor/Bike or micro-mobility industries
- Experience managing a departmental budget
- Knowledge and experience in using digital marketing tools like SEO, Adwords, Display Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Social media advertising, A/B testing, Predictive Analytics, etc.
- Experience in agile working and methods.
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team with a high degree of personal responsibility and can confidently deal with complexity.
- Excellent communication skills and can easily portray complex issues and convey them to non-experts.
- Enthusiastic and can convince people of your ideas.
- Visionary and recognize digital market trends at an early stage.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)