Projects Engineering Administrator - Graduate Placement (12-24 months)
- Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Ltd.
At our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland we design, develop and produce radial piston motors working in partnership with world renowned international OEM’s in industries such as material handling, construction and forestry machinery. Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving industrial applications, factory automation equipment, mobile applications and renewable power generation.
A Graduate Placement has become available within the Projects Engineering Department.
- Ordering and tracking of components and parts for the Engineering/Projects Department (purchase requisitions and purchase orders).
- Co-ordination of Continuous Improvement Process (CIP).
- Review new and revised centrally issued documents and determine any actions that would be required to comply.
- Supporting, assisting and liaising with project managers.
- Intern administration.
- Supplier and customer management.
- Cross co-ordination with other departments and Bosch Rexroth plants.
- Creating process documentation.
- Progressing of activities to ensure deadlines are met.
- MS Office (essential).
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of German language would be advantageous.
This position will be reporting directly to the Projects Manager. It is a temporary role that will last for a period of 12-24 months.
Your future job role offers you:
A wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks. Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, room for creativity.
Closing date for applications: 09/08/2019.