Quality Engineer in Direct Purchasing (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu , no 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Responsible for preventive quality in innovation, development and change projects considering the product function as well as the technical component requirement
- Technical contact person for suppliers and business unit for preventive quality planning
- Responsible for the release of manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Member of the SE (Simultaneous Engineering)-Team with decision mandate about preventive quality work packages in the purchasing
- Support of purchasing project managers on overall topics (e.g. cost reduction, benchmarking, technology development)
- Coordination of special characteristics between SE-Team and suppliers
- Transfer of Lessons Learned from previous projects
- Bachelor degree in technical field
- Assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
- Affinity towards team work and communication
- Knowledge in Q-methods
- English level C1
- Readiness to travel (in Romania & abroad - approximately 30%)
- International cultural competence
- Product knowledge in PowerTrain sensors (focus on rotations / temperature / knock sensors)
- Interest in working with cross-functional teams
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)