Supervisor - Assembly
- Av. Colon # 20 Parque Industrial Aerotech, Querétaro, Colón, Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
- Supervise plant operations in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Enforce/improve standards of safety and ergonomics, quality, productivity, and housekeeping with respect to 5S standards. All aspects of production are to be driven by lean manufacturing principles of predictability, organization, and efficiency improvement (through the elimination of waste).
- Allocate labor in response to fluctuating orders; set priorities for production.
- Guide labor by enforcing the handbook policies (i.e. absenteeism, standards of conduct, discipline, etc.).
- Guide teams in productive recordkeeping of scrap, traceability, downtime, rejects, and required control plan checks.
- Ensure proper handling of non-conforming material.
- Immediately inform appropriate personnel of issues including downtime, quality, component quality, and availability that are an obstacle to production. Must be able to develop an alternative strategy to overcome obstacles.
- Ensure adequate training of production operators to allow for flexibility in labor allocation to meet production goals.
- Support maintenance of training records and matrix for assembly lines.
- Ensure compliance with environmental health and safety policies.
- Analyze existing and future production capacity requirements.
- Support development of preventive maintenance and spare parts plan for equipment.
- Conduct Supervisor pre & post shift meetings and walk-throughs.
- Ensure production vision boards are updated and accurate.
Education: University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing/). Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.