Professional Internship: Acoustic Refinement of Residential Heat Pumps (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Thermotechnology SA belongs to the business unit Energy and building technology and works every day to bring more technology, innovation and quality to the homes of the future.
About 1,300 employees are responsible for the development, production and marketing of water heating solutions that ensure the necessary comfort to people worldwide. The foundation of its business success lies in its highly specialized team, innovation and the technological knowledge breakthrough which make its European leader in water heaters market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Learn and understand acoustic as well as heat pump principles
- Support building test fixtures and test environment to increase efficiency of testing
- Assess/Test - Support acoustic testing of heat pumps according to ISO specifications (Sound Power Measurements)
- Analysis - analyze acoustic data using standard acoustic analysis programs
- Derive noise reduction opportunities on component and system level
- Innovation - Support finding new materials and material combinations for increased acoustic performance
What distinguishes you:
- Good Physics and Mathematical understanding
- Understanding of testing techniques and methodologies
- Understanding of acoustical principals and wave propagation
- Understanding of rotating machines
- Experience with hardware and/or testing
- Experience with data acquisition and data analysis
- Experience with setting up and performing tests
- Ability to work self reliable as well as in a team environment
- Ability to express oneself in the English language, both spoken and written
- Ability to take on responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in Matlab, Microsoft Office, and some familiarity with Data Acquisition Software and programming
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!