Working student for logistics planning (m/f)
- Str.Aurel Vlaicu nr.2, Blaj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Responsible of administrative tasks that at the moment planners are handling
- Inventory schedule tracking
- Orders in Bonaparte
- Team events
- Control the customer's order or register and control the availability of capacity and materials
- Purchasing and production planning for the capacity plan
- Providing raw materials for the production plan
- Monthly update and SAP parameter optimization
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Other temporary tasks assigned by the superior
- Technical or economical studies on going University degree or Masters degree
- Good communication and English skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- High motivation to work in challenging environment
- Excel at a basic level
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)