Field Service Manager
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will work as Field Service Manager for Bosch Thermotechnology – Area North Italy.
• Help shaping the future: You will take care of the entrepreneurial growth of the Technical Assistance Services, giving them in an organized way support in the ignition and repair phase of the products as well as in the solution of any problems with the end Customers.
• Experience cooperation: You will be a technical support for the Technical Assistance Services (phone and field support)
• Take on responsibility: You will take care of Technical SAT training and quality monitoring, territorial coverage, skills monitoring.
• Reliable implementation: You will monitor of qualitative service targets, development and promotion of complementary services such as extended warranty.
• Create something new: You will responsible to creation and development of Technical Assistance Services.
What distinguishes you?
• Education: High School Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• Languages: Basic knowledge of English
• Experience and know-how: From 3 to 5 years of experience in the same field. Good knowledge of After Sales Partner network, strong technical background
• Work style: Customer-oriented, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset
• Personality: Goal- oriented person; good analytical skills; good ability to relate with the different stakeholders