- Via di Grotte Portella, 12, 00044 Frascati RM, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will work as Technical Consultant for Bosch Thermotechnology with responsibility for the Middle and South Italy.
• Help shaping the future: You will collaborate with Area Manager in implementing sell-out activities with Sales Agencies by offering technical and commercial support to installers and contributing to the development of digital distribution
• Experience cooperation: you will be in charge of development of the relationship with the installers providing technical and commercial training for agencies and customers.
• Take on responsibility: You will collaborate in defining the sell-out activities
• Reliable implementation: You will collaborate with AM in implementing sell-out activities with sales agencies dealing towards installers
• Create something new: you will participate to build a loyal installers network
What distinguishes you?
• Education: High School Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Economics
• Languages: Basic knowledge of English
• Experience and know-how: From 1 to 3 years of experience in the same field. Good knowledge of TT market, technical background.
• Work style: Customer-oriented, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset
• Personality: Goal- oriented person; good analytical skills; good ability to relate with the different stakeholders