Junior Sales Engineer Mobile Application
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world.
We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU. Apply!
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
You will be part of our Mobile Application Division (Agriculture, Construction, Material handling) as Junior Sales Engineer, within our HQ in Cernusco s/Naviglio (MI). You will be responsible for:
- Help shaping the future: Promote Bosch Rexroth’s Mobile Hydraulics products to customers and prospects; actively contribute with an added value proposition.
- Experience cooperation: Build a solid relationship with the local technical team and the Head quarter, in order to share best practices and to contribute to a continuous growth.
- Take on responsibility: New Business Development activity for the assigned group of products, guarantee the achievement of the sales budget, both turnover and margin.
- Use creativity and scope for development: Develop Divisional and Corporate strategies; try to understand market needs and trends; act as a qualified Advisor for customers.
- Experience internationality: gain specific knowledge and skills in Hydraulics Mobile Applications thanks to continuous training provided in our Italian and German HQ. Be available for business trips.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: BSc or MSc in Engineering (Mechanics, Mechatronics, Aerospace)
- Languages: fluent in English and Italian;
- Experience and know-how: preferable previous working experience/internship (1-2 years) in the Hydraulics field;
- Work style: interdependence, analytical approach, result oriented, business acumen and pragmatism;
- Other: curiosity and interest in automation and technological topics, willingness to learn continuously, availability to travel in Italy and abroad.