Key Account Director - Home & Garden
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Responsible for customer P&L with direct budget responsibility
- Customer negotiations on T&C, pricing
- Management of account performance and relationship
- Development of Customer Team strategy and individual customer strategies
- Development of marketing plan with Retail Marketing Manager
- Optimisation of marketing and sales processes (e.g pricing, promotions, listings)
- Optimisation of infrastructure and value chain with the customers (e.g. logistics, IT, finance)
- Home and Garden: coordination with all business units (annual agreement, category management etc)
- Alignment of activities with other UK Key Account Director
- Escalation level (vs. Customer) for Key Account Manager
What distinguishes you
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrating self-motivation to reach targets
- Ability to practice analytical and strategic thinking
- Able to work well within a team
- In-depth understanding of customers and markets
- Several years of sales experience as Key Account Manager in Consumer Goods and wide sales knowledge
- Ability to negotiate effectively and exemplify strong communication skills
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Accurate numerical skills
- Experience in [email protected], Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to demonstrate HG-specific product and assortment knowledge
Your future job location offers you
- Flexible work-time options
- Benefits and services
- Childcare offers
- Medical services
- Employee discounts
- Various sports and health opportunities
- On-site parking
- Catering facilities
- Access to local public transport
- Room for creativity
- Urban infrastructures
- Rural surroundings