Key Account Manager (Home and Garden)
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Responsibility for designated HG Key Accounts
- Responsible for the turnover and profit of the assigned accounts
- Negotiation of terms and contracts with the major customers
- Planning/forecasting of turnover, profit and quantity.
- Write and implement business plans
- Monitor key business figures and adhere to reporting deadlines
- Introduction of new products and services into accounts
- Identify and pursue opportunities for account growth and new business development from new product sectors.
- Sales and listings, such as innovations and promotions
- Effective participation in the field of logistics and finance (credits, open receivables, etc.)
- Monthly Reporting at the KAM meeting of account performance both actual and projected plus review of activity plan
- Ability to communicate effectively and produce and deliver presentations professionally at all levels, both internally and externally
- Information flow (internal - RBMs, BUs, logistics and external service, external - customers and DL)
- Strong coordination with all other BU KAMs for respective customers
- Requirement to participate in events outside of normal working hours. Such events may require travelling and staying away from home e.g. customer visits, trade shows, training in Bosch Germany and factory visits.
What distinguishes you
- Knowledge and skills:
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to work unsupervised. Self-motivated
- Market / customer understanding
- Strong communication
- [email protected], excel, ppt.
- Sales experience: negotiation skills, customer orientation
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- HG-specific product and assortment knowledge
- Business owner / driver
- (Must be based within the region)
Your future career offers you:
- Flexible worktime options
- Benefits and services
- Childcare offers
- Medical services
- Employee discounts
- Various sports and health opportunities
- On-site parking
- Catering facilities
- Access to local public transport
- Room for creativity
- Urban infrastructures
- Rural surroundings