Staff/Engineer - Electronic Design
- 45, Hilir Sungai Kluang 1, Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone Phase 4, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Power Tools Engineering Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2017, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 615 million (127 million euro) and employed more than 2,800 associates.
- Responsible for creating design of analog and digital/embedded circuits as well as PCB layout.
- Create new circuits based on the functional specification of a PCBA.
- Improve existing solutions based on technical requirements.
- To create and maintain Bill of Material (BOM)
- Ensure all drawings and documents are up-to-date based on engineering change (EC) requests.
- Performing circuit analysis and design simulation as well as preparing functional cost analysis for new and existing products.
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years relevant working experience in design of electronics for consumer goods or household appliances with exposure to the manufacturing process of electronic components, especially for analog circuits.
- Know embedded system design knowledge.
- Proficient in schematic and PCB layout design software experience (e.g. CadDoft EAGLE, Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics, CADSTAR Or CAD PCB Designer) and basic knowledge in using SAP would be an added advantage.
- Independent, good interpersonal, communication with analytical problem solving skills, self motivated person, results-oriented and a team player.